Membership benefits defined
The Barnabas Group members connect and network with ministries who learn from each other and share ideas and best practices. We leverage the strengths of members and ministries for the benefit of each other and the Kingdom.
The Barnabas Group provides a safe place for Christian leaders like and ministries to connect, work together, encourage and engage one another, all with the same purpose: To be used by God, through what He places on your heart.
The Barnabas Group is collaborative – not competitive. At any given meeting, you’ll find like-minded members who have a heart to serve in the same category as you, providing peer-to-peer collaboration.
CALLING IS A PRIORITY
The Barnabas Group focuses on presenting opportunities that fit your individual talents, gifting, network and resources. TBG is not ‘donor driven’ – there are no development people – it is member funded through annual member donations and there are rarely direct appeals for funds at TBG meetings.
Kingdom Benefits of Membership
Here is a small snapshot of how your membership multiplies to provide blessings to ministries that would never happen if The Barnabas Group didn’t exist. In just one Barnabas Group chapter...
- TBG has had over 175 ministries present! Many of these ministries never would have received this kind of exposure had they not had this opportunity.
- Another 20-25 additional ministries will display their ministry to Barnabas Group members at just one chapter’s meetings this year.
- Since inception, millions of dollars have been given into Barnabas Group presenting ministries.
- Thousands of man-hours have been provided to ministries though Barnabas Group member commitment.
- Each year, more than 70 ministries are interviewed for 60-90 minutes each year to decide if they are ready to present to our members.
- The Barnabas Group puts on at least one annual seminar for TBG ministries. This benefits both TBG members and the TBG supported ministries: there is little or no cost to the ministries and no cost to TBG members.
- TBG has promoted Mission Increase seminars to our ministries and many of these ministry partners attend regularly.
- The Foundation for Christian Stewardship has tripled their donor base due to the involvement with The Barnabas Group.
- The Barnabas Group has allowed several ministries to work under its 501(c)(3) while they completed the necessary documentation to get their non-profit status. This allowed them to minister during that yearlong process rather than sit on the sidelines. Examples include Project Hangout, Fristers, Containers of Hope, faith and Work Life, Kingdom Assignments and The Money Lounge.